Friday, November 23, 2012

Reggaeton





This mani is a little more restrained, compared to what I'm normally wearing.




I used three coats of Reggaeton, a limited edition Catrice polish (Cucuba LE). It's a dark, chocolatey brown with a very subtle silver shimmer, which likes to hide from my camera.

On my ring finger I added one coat of a Claire's polish with no name or number. This one's nothing special, gold/copper glitter in a clear base, but I like it nonetheless, especially in combination with the dark brown Reggaeton.

I finished with one coat of Essence Better than Gel Nails Top Sealer.






The formula on both polishes was good, both dried in a decent amount of time. But I have to admit, I don't like the new wide Catrice brush, I always manage to paint half of my fingers with it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aglaya! I'm glad I found your blog! I'm also blogging from Switzerland, sarted my blog last October and I think there aren't many Swiss nail polish bloggers!
    I love the Catrice colour you used, and the claire's glitter is fantastic! They look very classy together
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it. I just checked out your blog, I like it, too.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...