Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Burrrberry





Today I have another Jindie Nails Winter Chic Collection polish to show you: Burrrberry.


7ml mini size












Burrrberry "has a white cream/jelly "crelly" base with several sizes of glitters in all the berry colors including blue berries, magenta, strawberry, raspberry, blackberry (wine colored) glitters."
(Source: Jindie Nails)

As white polishes tend to be a little more sheer than other colors, I used four coats to reach opacity. The application was good, the smaller glitters spread easily, only the large hex glitters needed a little fishing and dabbing. I topped it off with one coat of Essie Good to Go.
























Jindie Nails polishes are available on Etsy and at Llarowe.





6 comments:

  1. Ohh... Deine Lacke seher immer soo toll aus... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Du hast so hübsche Nägel. Ein toller Lack zudem :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been dying to get my hands on some Jindie Nails! MUST NOT BREAK MY NO BUY!!! Your swatches are wonderful! I have nominated you for the versatile blogger award! This is not spam! Please see my blogpost here for more info http://mavoreenslacquerobsession.blogspot.com/2013/02/versatile-blogger-award-and-nominees.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marianne! By the way: I love your haircolor!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...