Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Quasar





Today I have another one of my beloved black-base-colored-glitter polishes to show you: Aphrodite Lacquers Quasar.





Quasar has, as mentioned, a black jelly base and is filled with two sizes of periwinkle hexes and silver hexes.




As the black jelly base is pretty sheer and packed with glitter, I layered one coat over a black creme (Manhattan 1010N).



 













Application was great, no dabbing or fishing for glitters needed. Qasar dried pretty smoothly, so I finished with one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer.


Aphrodite Lacquers, including Quasar, are available on Etsy.


7 comments:

  1. GASP!!!! Drop dead gorgeous - I love it - Black based glitters are also a weakness of mine, usually have to chain and tie my hands to prevent getting all of them - ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does the chaining and tieing help? Maybe I should try that, too, my bank account would be relieved ;-)

      Delete
  2. Very gorgeous color!! Just love the blue on black!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...