Friday, May 24, 2013

Across The Universe





Today I want to show you the mani I was wearing during my Sci Fi Convention. The name fits perfectly for such an event: Across The Universe





Enchanted Polish Across The Universe is part of the Imagine Collection and is named after a Beatles song on their album Let It Be. Like all the polishes of the Imagine Collection, Across The Universe is a multichrome holo polish, changing from blue to purple.












Formula's great, I used three coats on it's own (one coat over black (Manhattan 1010N) and some striping tape on my ring finger) and had no issues with application. I did have some issues with photography, though. I was only able to capture either the color shift or the holo effect, but it proved impossible for me to capture both at the same time...


Sunlight

Sunlight



Enchanted Polish are available at Harlow & Co.Mei Mei's SignaturesNorwaynailsPshiiit, Big Cartel and Llarowe.



12 comments:

  1. Deine Nägel sind so perfekt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen lieben Dank! Jetzt bin ich rot geworden durch dein tolles Kompliment...

      Delete
  2. Ohhhhh one of my favorites EVER and just in time to anticipate todays launch even more ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, I mustn't forget to stalk Llarowe tonight ;-)

      Delete
  3. Simpel und hübsch! :D Ich finde allein die Fotos schon einen Applaus wert. Solche Lacke sind schwierig einzufangen. Ich hoffe du musstest nicht allzu viele Fotos für das Ergebnis schießen.

    Übrigens möchte ich dir hiermit 2 Blog-Awards verleihen. :)
    http://minimalmakeup.blogspot.de/2013/05/thank-you-thank-you-so-so-much-and.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen lieben Dank! Ich muss zugeben, mit den Fotos hatte ich an diesem Tag wirklich ein gute Händchen ;-) Ich musste nicht wirklich viel mehr Fotos schiesen als bei anderen Lacken, etwa 40 in der Lightbox (30 sind hier das Minimum) und noch etwa 20 draussen in der Sonne.

      Vielen Dank auch für die Awards :-)

      Delete
  4. Wirklich toll!
    Die ganze Kollektion ist ja ein Träumchen <3
    Deine Fotos sind echt spitze

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank! Ich "musste" mir die gesamte Kollektion kaufen, weil sie so toll ist :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...