Friday, June 28, 2013

A Grey-t Afternoon Thunderstorm






Today I have two gorgeous shimmers to show you.





I started with Essence Grey-t To Be Here, a light gray polish filled with pink glass fleck shimmer. It was a little sheer, so I used three thicker coats for full opacity.






Then I added one coat of Happy Hands Afternoon Thunderstorms, "a stormy gray jelly with two sizes of black hexes and golden shimmer reminiscent of lightning strikes."
(Source: Happy Hands)




The golden shimmer is very prominent on this polish, and application was really easy. No dabbing, no dragging, no fishing for glitters. I finished with one coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri.














Happy Hands polishes are sold on Etsy , at their own shop and at Harlow & Co.,



8 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...