Thursday, June 6, 2013

A Stroke Of Indigo Brilliance






 Today's mani is blue, which is usual for me, and contains no indie polishes, which is not so usual :-)




My base color is Barry M Indigo, a indigo (duh) slightly purple toned blue creme. While the color is gorgeous, I was a little disapointed by the formula. It wasn't really bad, but I expected more, somehow. It's pretty thin, on the runny side, and it took me three coats to get in opaque.





Then I dabbed on one coat of Essie A Stroke Of Brilliance (Luxe Effects Collection), a clear base filled with periwinkle hexes in four sizes. Some of the hexes looks silver in my pictures, but that's just a reflection. They're all the same gorgeous light blue/purple color.




A Stroke Of Brilliance didn't dry too gritty, so I just added one coat of Sally Hansen Insta Dry for a smooth finish.














6 comments:

  1. Oooh, der Essietopper ist sehr hübsch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mir gefällt er auch super, ich liebe dieses hellblau-violett

      Delete
  2. Stroke Of Brilliance is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it, I love this polish, too!

      Delete
  3. I actually just received this glitter last week! It is pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is. Have a lot of fun with yours :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...