Saturday, June 15, 2013

Cheshire Blues Vants To Bite My Nude Neck






Today I have a glitter-topped gradient to show you.





I started with Essence Nude Or What? (Seasons Of Extremes Limited Edition), a pale smoky lilac creme. I used two coats, which weren't completely opaque, but as I intended to sponge over it, I didn't add a third.





As a next step, I took a make-up sponge and created a gradient using Nude Or What? on the tips and OPI Vant To Bite My Neck? (Euro Centrale Collection) at the base. Vant To Bite My Neck? is a dark grape colored creme. The gradient looks a little coarse on my pictures, but that's just my macro lens showing everything super sharp. IRL it looked pretty soft.





And as you probably know, I love to add a little "bling" to my manis, so I dabbed on one coat of ILoveNailpolish Cheshire Blues, "a heart stopping combination of purple, fuchsia, and light teal glitters punctuated with just the right amount of tiny pink hearts!"
(Source: ILoveNP)




I had no issues with the application of Cheshire Blues, even the hearts came out of the bottle willingly. I finished with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri for a glassy finish.













ILoveNailpolish are available on Etsy and at their own shop.

12 comments:

  1. This is really gorgeous! Bling is always a huge plus. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm usually not a "bling" person, except for nail polish. There it can't be "bling" enough ;-)

      Delete
  2. Der Verlauf allein ist schon super! :D Aber mit dem Glitter! xD Genial.
    Ich mag solche Kombinationen total.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Freut mich, dass es dir gefällt, vielen Dank!

      Delete
  3. This is a gorgeous mani! The glitter you used is so pretty. I really need to try out this brand for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Melissa! I can only recommend ILNP, I've got a lot of polishes by this brand, and I'm happy with all of them. The older ones stink quite a lot, but now she changed the suspension base she uses, and they're not supposted to stink anymore :-)

      Delete
  4. I just got a whole bunch of ILNPs shipped to India. But didnt get this one... DAMN! They looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ILNP don't discontinue their polishes too often, so I'm sure you'll get another chance to lay your hands on Cheshire Blues :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...