Saturday, June 22, 2013

Demeter's Star Dust - Skittelette





Today's mani is inspired by Marta from Chit Chat Nails, the queen of skittelette manis (I read she even invented the name). I just love her blog and her awesome pictures, if you don't know it yet, you should definitely check it out.





My base color is Picture Polish Demeter, a gorgeous slightly red toned chocolate brown filled with scattered holo particles. This polish is one of the Picture Polish Collaboration Shades and was created by Katie from Harlow & Co. Application was a breeze, I used two easy coats for full opacity.

My ring finger shows three coats of Kosmetik Kosmo Sternenstaub (Star Dust), a shimmering duochrome shifting from gold to pink/mauve. The color shift was very hard to capture, but easily visible in real life.

My middle finger and thumb I stamped with Pueen plate 49 and Kiko 630 (Mirror Collection, on their homepage this color is called Golden Rose). I finished this mani with one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer.





















Picture Polish are available at LlaroweHarlow & Co.Overall Beauty and Mei Mei's Signatures.

You'll find Kosmetik Kosmo polishes at their own store (European Union and Switzerland only).

2 comments:

  1. Die Grundfarbe sieht toll aus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mir gefällt der Lack auch super.Braun ist ja nicht jederfraus bevorzugte Lackfarbe, aber ich mag's.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...