Saturday, June 29, 2013

Drummer Boy In The Ocean





Looking at the weather, it feels like november, so I have a very summer-y combo to remind you it's going to be july soon :-)





As base color I used Picture Polish Ocean, an aqua blue jelly filled with tiny holo particles. The polish sparkles like a swimming pool in the sun, just ready to jump in. I used three thin coats for full opacity.








For the stamping I used China Glaze Little Drummer Boy ('Tis The Season To Be Naughty And Nice Collection), a dark navy shimmer polish, and Bundle Monster plate BM-318. I have to admit, placing the image on my nails is not one of my strong sides ;-) I finished the mani with one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer.
















Direct lamp light



Picture Polish are available at LlaroweHarlow & Co.Overall Beauty and Mei Mei's Signatures.


6 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful. The stamp you chose looks a bit like seaweed so it's perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Melissa! I didn't think of seaweed when I chose the pattern, but now you mentioned it, I see it, too :-)

      Delete
  2. Ocean is gorgeous! I love the stamping too. It adds something special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's just wayy too much goodness in this bottle of polish! LOve it! So pretty! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...