Friday, June 7, 2013

Rock Steady, Immortal!






TGIF (thank God it's friday)! Friday's my favorite day of the work week :-)




My base color for today's mani is China Glaze Immortal (Wicked Collection Halloween 2012), a grey polish with a shimmer shifting from blue to purple. I used two coats for opacity.





Then I added one coat of Candeo Colors Rock Steady, "a mix of small garnet and navy hex with medium gold, navy and gunmetal hex in a grey tinted base."
(Source: Candeo Colors)




The grey base of Rock Steady is pretty sheer, you can still see the shimmer of Immortal through it, but I had no issues with application. Due to the sheerness of the base I recommend layering this one. I finished with one coat of Sally Hansen Insta Dry.













Candeo Colors polishes, including Rock Steady, are available through their own website. A few selected colors are also available through Llarowe.



6 comments:

  1. Wow, CG's Immortal is gorgeous! Love this combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich liebe Immortal! Und der Glitzerlack ist auch super. Das nenn ich mal ne coole Kombi! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank. Immortal ist wirkich ein toller Lack :-)

      Delete
  3. This looks pretty awesome. When I saw the bottle I did not think the Candeo would look so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Well, sometimes you don't really like a polish at the first glance, and then it really surprises you :-) That's much better than falling in love with a bottle and the polish looks just "meh" on your nails...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...