Monday, June 17, 2013

Sneezy the Huntsman







Both polishes in today's mani were part of the same limited edition: Essence Snow White.





My base color for this mani is Sneezy, a milk chocolate brown with white glass flecks. I used two thicker coats for copacity.





Then I dabbed on one coat of The Huntsman. The Huntsman has a clear base filled with copper microglitter, gold hexes and semi-translucent shards. I finished with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri.


















6 comments:

  1. Ich freue mich immernoch den Huntsman abbekommen zu haben. Essence sollte viel mehr Topper von diesem Schlag machen. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, das sollten sie. Essence hat ja schon mehrfach gezeigt, dass sie enorm interessante Lacke/Topper hinkriegen :-)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful combination!!!! And did I see right - there is holo glitter that lights up turquoise in certain lightning? How absolutely cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christine! Yes, the golden shards shine turquoise in the right light. And that's a cheap drug store polish. Amazing :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...