Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Stone Cold Sullen Girl






A new day, a new mani :-)



As base color I used China Glaze Stone Cold (Capitol Colours Collection), an anthracite polish with silver shimmer particles. It dries matte and due to that very fast, and is very opaque. Pictures show one single coat.





On top of Stone Cold I dabbed one coat of Pahlish Sullen Girl, a sheer grey tinted base filled with holographic, blue and iridescent hexes in two sizes.




Sullen Girl is very sparkly and dries not too gritty. I finished with one coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri.













Pahlish polishes are available on Etsy , at Overall Beauty and at Llarowe.




8 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful! The Capitol Colors collection is really great, and this Pahlish is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melissa! Capitol Colors not only is a great collection, it's also based on an awesome book trilogy :-)

      Delete
  2. I agree, what a brilliant combo. Stone Cold really shows off Sullen Girl to her best. Fantastic look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous combo! Sullen Girl is definitely going on my indie wishlist now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...