Saturday, June 1, 2013

The Hero Of Time Casts A Spell







With all this rain, I decided to match my fingernails with the weather, so I have a fall mani in june for you today.




My base color is China Glaze Cast A Spell (Wicked Collection, Halloween 2012), a blackened base filled with gold, brown and green shimmer, so it looks more olive green/brown than black. I used two medium coats for full opacity.









On top of Cast A Spell I dabbed one coat of Dollish Polish The Hero Of Time (Legend of Zelda Collection). "Mimicking brave Links clothing, this is a clear jelly loaded with varying shades of green, brown and gold can be layered over any shade as a top coat, or can be build-able to be completely opaque. Wear this and be ready to take on an enemy of Hyrule!"
(Source: Dollish Polish)




Application was easy, the glitters spread nice and there was no need for fishing. I finished with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness and one coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast.













Dollish Polish are available at their store, at Llarowe and at Overall Beauty.


8 comments:

  1. Cast a spell ist ja ein Wahnsinnlack ♥_♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, den habe ich lange angeschmachtet und glücklicherweise vor nicht allzulanger Zeit noch gefunden :-)

      Delete
  2. Awesome combo :) I love green glitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! I love green glitter, too! And blue glitter. And purple glitter. And silver glitter. And... And... And... :-)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Deborah! I love forests, magic and non-magic :-)

      Delete
  4. omg! das finde ich für winter/weihnachten total klasse
    aber ganz ehrlich, ich finde alle deine nageldesigns sensationell <3
    liebste grüße bia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank für das liebe Kompliment, Bia

      Ja, farblich würde es viel besser in den Herbst/Winter passen. Aber schliesslich haben wir ja seit September fast durchgehend Herbst oder Winter, mit einigen Ausreissertagen...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...