Thursday, June 13, 2013

Westside Warrior Takes The Stage





Once again I have a mani my boyfriend chose to show you.





I started with China Glaze Westside Warrior, a yellow-toned olive green creme. Formula was good, I used two coats for opacity. It dries really glossy, if you look closely, you can see the reflection of me, my boyfriend, my camera and my messy kitchen ;-)





Then I added one dabbed coat of Color Club Take The Stage (Backstage Pass Collection), a clear base filled with small gold hexes and semi-translucent gold shards.




I had no issues applying Take The Stage and finished the mani with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri.













9 comments:

  1. Oh das grün gefällt mir ja mal richtig gut!

    Mit dem glodenen Glitzerpartikeln kommt das auch ganz ganz toll.
    Stell ich mir im Herbst echt gut vor :D

    Liebe Grüße Ella
    von soSparki.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da hast du absolut recht, in den Herbst passt diese Mani viel besser. Ich liege mit den Blogposts immer etwas zurück, die Mani habe ich vor etwa 10 Tagen getragen, als das Wetter noch wirklich herbstlich war ;-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me, too! It's in fact the only shade of green I wear (clothe-wise, not polish-wise)

      Delete
  3. I will never get tired of the clever names of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You like the post names? Thank you so much! I never thought of them as clever, I just try to combine the polish names in a way that makes kind of sense ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...