Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Where Is Carl?






I don't know Carl, so I can't tell you where he is, but I can tell you that this beauty called "Where Is Carl?" is made by swiss indie brand Cadillacquer.





"Where Is Carl? has a white base with blue shimmer, small and bigger ocean blue holo glitter and small dark blue glitter."
(Source: Cadilacquer)

Sadly, my camera wasn't able to capture the true beauty of this polish. It might look a little boring in my pictures, but it isn't at all. Due to the holo glitters, it's far more sparkly than it seems here, and the shimmer gives it a lot of depth. I used three coats for opacity and finished with one coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri.















Cadillacquer polishes are available on Etsy and at Harlow & Co.  



10 comments:

  1. Aaah der gefällt mir!
    Absolut genial.

    Sieht super schön aus.

    Liebe Grüße Ella
    von soSparki.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank, Ella! Ich mag ihn auch sehr, und kann die Marke wirklich empfehlen (nicht nur aus patriotischen Gründen ;-) )

      Delete
  2. Der ist richtig genial! Sieht wie Vanillecupcake mit Pfefferminzstreuseln aus :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich kenne mich mit Cupcakes überhaupt nicht aus, daher muss ich dir diesbezüglich einfach glauben ;-)

      Delete
  3. This looks lovely...I am quickly becoming addicted to white polishes like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun name for a polish and given its beauty - who cares for Carl??? I think your last photo captures the epitome of this polish excellently - the other photos are really beautiful too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, if Carl's pretty, I'd definitely care about him ;-)
      I'm so glad you like my pictures, thank you so much!

      Delete
  5. Super schöne Fotos!

    Der Name ist aus der Serie The Walking Dead ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank, Madeleine, freut mich sehr, dass dir meine Fotos gefallen. The Walking Dead ist eine der (wenigen) Serien in dem Bereich, die ich nicht schaue. Müsste ich vielleicht mal nachholen, dann wüsste ich dann auch, wer Carl ist ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...