Friday, November 1, 2013

A Box, Indied - Screaming Halloween





Today I have the fifth and last polish of the october A Box, Indied, to show you: Jindie Nails Screaming Halloween.





Screaming Holloween has a mustard yellow jelly base (that doesn't play along too well with my skintone) with various shaped glitters in neon colors, including hexes, circles, stars and half moons, plus a lot of fuchsia flecks.

The formula was a little difficult to work with, the base is sheer (I used three thick coats for these pictures), and the glitters tend to clump together. I added one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top topcoat, but as you can see, the surface was still quite bumpy.


















Jindie Nails polishes are available on Etsy and at Llarowe. Screaming Halloween was exclusive to the october "A Box, Indied". The box (now the new november box) with five polishes is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...