Monday, February 3, 2014

Berry Patch





Another golden oldie for today, and even a pink one (I could have use this one for the first Golden Oldie Thursday, too).









KBShimmer Berry Patch has a soft pink jelly base with tiny red glitters, purple and silver holographix medium hexes (the purple ones are a little smaller than the silver ones) and larger blue hexes. The jelly base is very sheer, I used three coats for the pictures, and especially on the middle finger you an still clearly see my nail underneath. One coat of Rica Glossy Glam topcoat provided a smooth finish.






 





KBShimmer polishes are sold on their website (US only) and at Harlow & Co.


6 comments:

  1. So squishy! Is the blue glitter matte? :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's the usual metallic kind. It only looks matte with the thin layer of polish over it :-)

      Delete
  2. What a shame about the sheerness, it would be so lovely and layered it cerainly looses that squishiness - however a very sweet and cute polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's too bad, but I don't think I'd like it layered, I guess it would appear too "massive" for the color.

      Delete
  3. Das ist doch mal ein Valentinstagslack :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolut! An den Tag habe ich gar nicht gedacht, als ich den Lack getragen habe, das war schon Anfang Januar :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...