Thursday, March 27, 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Day 12 - Yellow/Peach









The theme for today's round of Golden Oldie Thursday is Yellow/Peach. As I don't own a single peach polish, yellow it is.I had to choose between the few yellow polishes I own (I think I own three) and chose the oldest (even if I've already shown it here) :-)





Candeo Jellybean has a light yellow crelly base with blue, purple and pink hexes plus pink, yellow and green microglitter. Three coats were enough for opacity, one coat of Rica Glossy Glam topcoat provided a smooth finish. The last time I wore it I criticised drying time, but this time I didn't notice it negatively.













Candeo Colors polishes are available at their own store.


Take a look at what the other participants created for today:



8 comments:

  1. What a pretty shade ! Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and cute!!!! I find it hard to find yellows that I like and having three now I think this is it - no more pondering, just happy painting ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yellow really is a difficult color to look good with a skintone. For me, it's the pastel ones, the bright and vivid ones just looks aweful on me...

      Delete
  3. Er gefällt mir unheimlich gut. So Sommer-Sonne-Jahrmarkt :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Genau daran erinnert er mich auch, ein richtiger Sommerlack :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...