Saturday, March 29, 2014

KBShimmer Multichromes



Today I have a multichrome mani to show you. I was wearing this one during my skiing vacation in february, and it still looked pretty good after 8 (!) days, some tipwear, but only on the 8th days some minor chipping on my left index finger.





I used the three non-holo KBShimmer multichromes (Winter 2013 Collection) over a black creme (a England Camelot, one coat) and some striping tape. The polish near the cuticles is Pigment Of My Imagination, shifting from an orange-y red over purple and blue to a deep indigo . In the middle section I used Urban Camo, shifting from a grassy green over a light olive, silver-y light pink to lilac. Finally at the tips you see Shade Shifter, shifting from a teal leaning blue over purple to red, somewhat similar to Pigment Of My Imagination, but not quite the same. It seems to me the colors of POMI are a little warmer than the ones of SS. To finish this mani I used one coat of Rica Glossy Glam topcoat.













under water


KBShimmer polishes are sold on their website (US only) and at Harlow & Co.

8 comments:

  1. Ui, schicke Lacke *_* Wäre mir persönlich ja zu bunt, aber objektiv ist es super schön.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank! Ich sehe auch oft Manis, AMUs etc, die mir super gefallen, ich persönlich aber nicht tragen würde :-)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous - made me rather think of Mardi Gras than Skiing ;-)!!! I have Urban Camo (eeeks untried!!!!) and one of the others but cannot remember which one :-S - beautiful mani sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that you say it, it actually DOES look like Mardi Gras. Wasn't planned, but it wasn't planned to look like skiing either ;-)

      Delete
  3. It would have been interesting to see a photo from your nails after these 6 days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to take one, but I only remembered after I've started to remove it :-p

      Delete
  4. Oh woah, that looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...