Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A Box, Indied - Dead Man's Bells






The next polish of the may "A Box, Indied" is Crows Toes Dead Man's Bells.


 

Dead Man's Bells has a black jelly base with small fuchsia and tiny green hexes plus some holographic microglitter. In the right light (i.e. direct sunlight), Dead Man's Bells is really sparkly. The first coat was pretty sheer, but it built nicely up to complete opacity with three coats. Dead Man's Bells doesn't dry too gritty, but it's quite topcoat hungry nontheless. I used two coats of KBShimmer Clearly On Top for a glassy finish.
















Crows Toes polishes are available at Llarowe and Overall Beauty. Dead Man's Bells is exclusive to the may "A Box, Indied". The box is available at Llarowe as a one-time-only box or as a monthly subscription.



8 comments:

  1. Dark with some sparkle, that's all I need to be happy, what a gorgeous nail polish this is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) What I especially love about these black glitter polishes is that you can wear almost everything with it (yes, I do match my clothes and my nail polish) ;-)

      Delete
  2. This is such a beauty!!! It was such a great decision to follow your suggestion and subscribe to the Indie Box - would you believe that I buy a lot less polish since then because I know, I get four or five stunners every month? By the way I looove the cuticle oil - it works miracles on me <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so relieved you're not angry with me for spending more money ;-)
      I haven't tried the cuticle oil yet, I've got an almost empty bottle of oil I mixed myself I want to empty completely before opening a new one.

      Delete
  3. Oooooh I adore this shade on you! That magenta sparkle is delicious ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...