Monday, May 12, 2014

For British Eyes Only




It's not thursday, but I have a "golden oldie" to show you nontheless, it's Happy Hands For British Eyes Only.





For British Eyes Only is "A teal jelly packed with satin & holographic teal glitter, it truly is love, indubitably."
(Source: Happy Hands)

The jelly base is very sheer, only with additional dabbing on the tips and thanks to the large amount of glitters I got it wearable (but not completely opaque) with three thick coats.  One coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer finished this mani.













Happy Hands closed their shop, their polishes are no longer available.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful polish!!! Love the colors. I have to admit I won't miss Happy hands - their formula more often than not was a nightmare and kept me from using it - en guete Wuchestart <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit, the formula is one of the reasons why this one was sitting with my untrieds for such a long time... And I still have some HH left..

      Delete
  2. *swoon* what a beautiful teal this is! *swoons some more* *extra swooning with additional swoons*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) <3 :-)
      Don't forget to breathe with all your swooning :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...