Sunday, May 11, 2014

Jessica's Copper Nails





My best friend Jessica has a new mani to show us :-)




Recently I was in our Supermarket Outlet store and found this really geourgous copper polish from Smalto so I just had to use it!

I started as always with one coat of essence nail strenghtener as basecoat and then added 2 medium coats of Smalto nr 5. This copper almost made me stop there because it already looked so good.





But I had to add something - my first idea with a stamping was quickly dismissed - one, because I don't have this many plates so it gets boring to add the same stampings and - two none of this stamping seemed to be right.

My doting tool and essence no 164 crazy fancy love begged to be used, so I added some dots here and there and on my pinkie and thumb a small rhinestone from essence. For protection I finished with one coat of kbshimmer topcoat.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...