Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Shallow Palace





A new day, a new stamping :-)




My base color is Pahlish Shallow Lands, a light, slightly mauve toned taupe polish with color changing flakie shimmer shifting from pink to gold. I used three coats for opacity.

 




For the leaves I used aEngland Sleeping Palace and Pueen plate 55. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top provided a glossy finish.











 Pahlish polishes are available on Bigcartel, at Overall Beauty and at Llarowe. I bought mine at the Bigcartel shop.

a England polishes are available at various places, you'll find a complete list of retailers here.

10 comments:

  1. Amazing! The holo stamping gets me every time, I could never achieve stamping with holo. I love the Fall-ish vibe this mani has, the shades are right up my alley :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With the weather we had this "summer", fall manis are pretty much appropriate... :-/

      I don't use holos different than I do other stamping polishes, so I can't really give you any tips. What exactly doesn't work, does the polish not transfer on the stamper, or not on the nail?

      Delete
  2. I love the subtle sparkle in the base color, so puuurrty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pattern is very pretty and came out so beautiful on each nail! The subtle holo effect gives a special touch for this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with Nati - I to the day could not get a proper holo stamping mani!! It is so beautiful. And the Pahlish shade has something so elegant to it - love the mani <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love <3

      I'm asking you the same as I did Nati: what exactly is the problem when you try stamping with holos? Getting the polish on the stamper? Transferring it on the nail?

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...