Saturday, December 6, 2014

A Box, Indied - Cran I Have Seconds Please





The third polish of the november "A Box, Indied" is Glisten & Glow Cran I Have Seconds Please.





Cran I Have Seconds Please is a canberry red, somewhat raspberry leaning holo polish (it's a little less blue than the pictures show). I used three thin coats for opacity.





For the stamping I used black Essence stamping polish and the MoYou Kaleidoscope Collection plate 09. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top added some extra shine.













Glisten & Glow polishes are available at their own store, Llarowe, Color4Nails, Rainbow Connection and Overall Beauty. Cran I Have Seconds Please was exclusive to the november "A Box, Indied". The box is available at Llarowe as one-month-only or as subscription ($50 per box).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...