Thursday, December 4, 2014

A Box, Indied - Shake Your Turkey Feather







I'm pretty late with showing you the november "A Box, Indied". Let's all thank the swiss customs for delaying my package until last week (one month of delivery time), and for billing me 39$ of taxes and handling fees for something worth 68$ (including shipping)...





The first polish I want to show you is Dollish Polish Shake Your Turkey Feather, a clear based glitter polish with tiny hex and square glitters, mostly in gold, but also red, orange, green and blue ones.




Shake Your Turkey Feathers could be worn alone with three or four coats, but I decided wo wear it over a chocolate brown base color (Cult Nails Ms. Conduct). One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.











Dollish Polish are available at their store, at Llarowe and at Overall Beauty. Shake Your Turkey Feather was exclusive to the november "A Box, Indied". The box with five polishes is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...