Monday, January 26, 2015

A Box, Indied - Overtime 'till Springtime






This week starts with the next polish of the january "A Box, Indied", CrowsToes Overtime 'till Springtime.





As base color I used Kiko 497 (Pearly Indian Summer), a dark plum shimmer with tiny purple glitter flakies. I used three thin coats for opacity.






Then I added one coat of Overtime 'till Springtime. This one's a clear based glitter topper filled with copper and silver holographic hexes.




Overtime 'till Springtime has a very high glitter density, as do all of CrowsToes' glitter toppers. Spreading the glitter needed some dabbing, and it dried somewhat gritty. I finished with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top for a smooth surface.











Crows Toes polishes are available at Llarowe and Overall Beauty. Overtime 'till Springtime is exclusive to the january "A Box, Indied". The box is available at Llarowe as a one-time-only box or as a monthly subscription.


2 comments:

  1. Woohoo, super sparkly! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it, but I'm somewhat confused: the glitter is chunky, and you still like it? lol

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...