Monday, April 13, 2015

Light Up The Tree





Today's color combo is from the Essence 2013 Christmas Collection and is called Light Up The Tree.

 


The base color is a hunter green creme with yellow undertones. I used two coats for opacity, but if you own this one, better double up on basecoat, this one tends to stain.

 


The topper has silver hexes and microglitter in a clear base  (some of the microparticles are holographic). I dabbed on one coat and finished with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.











2 comments:

  1. I got this one and a wine with gold glitter duo too, if you think the green stains, then the wine one is staining nightmare! other than that, they're kinda cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know, I got the wine one, too, but I haven't worn it yet.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...