Thursday, April 9, 2015

Take My Money Please





Today I want to show you Take My Money Please, one of the Girly Bits flakie topcoats.





As base I used a dark, almost black green (one coat of Essie Stylenomics). Take My Money Please shifts from a copper-y orange over yellow and green to blue. I dabbed on one coat and had no issues with application. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top gave the money some extra shine.














Girly Bits polishes are available at her own storeLlaroweHarlow & Co.Overall Beauty and Mei Mei's Signatures.

6 comments:

  1. Yes, take my moolas indeed, I love this combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it, I definitely don't regret spending my money on it :-)

      Delete
  2. You take SUCH amazing pictures!!! I'd love to use this on the website if you don't mind? With credit of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Pam. Of course I don't mind, I'd feel honored to be on your website :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...