Monday, May 18, 2015

Shimmer Me Timbers





Shimmer Me Timbers is the name of today's polish by Jindie Nails.


 

Shimmer Me Timbers has a very sheer green jelly base with green flakie shimmer and glitters in all colors and forms, blue, purple, brown, green, gold, black, hexes, dots, squares. I used three coats and as you can see, the jelly base is nowhere near opaque. For an opaque look, I'd recommend layering it over a creme base. Shimmer Me Timbers dried very gritty, so I added one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of KBShimemr Clearly On Top for a smooth finish.













Jindie Nails polishes are available at their own store, at Rainbow Connection, Norway Nails, MeiMei's Signatures, Femme Fatale and at Harlow&Co.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...