Saturday, May 23, 2015

Where The Wild Things Are





Where The Wild Things Are is the name of today's polish, and it's by the swiss indie brand Cadillacquer.





Where The Wild Things Are has a slightly blue toned jelly base filled with golden shimmer, plus silver holographic and iridescent hex and square glitters. I used three coats and finished with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.










Where The Wild Things Are is no longer available, but a lot of other Cadillacquer polishes are available at Hypnotic Polish, at Llarowe and at Harlow & Co. The Bigcartel shop seems to be closed, but if you live in Switzerland you can also order the polishes directly from Madeleine (Miss Cadillacquer herself) via Email on her Blog.


8 comments:

  1. Very special, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you agree with me on this one :-)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! I always love iridescent glitter <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it. Iridescent glitter always is something special.

      Delete
  3. Ohhh, der sieht toll aus. Und dann heißt er auch noch wie mein liebstes Kinderbuch :) .Liebe Grüße!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich muss zugeben, ich habe das Buch nie gelesen. Vielleicht sollte ich das mal nachholen?!

      Delete
  4. This is super pretty, the shade fits perfect for where the wild things are~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I habe to admit, I've never read Where The Wild Things Are (or seen the movies). Shame on me...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...