Thursday, July 23, 2015

A Box, Indied - Sunburned





The july "A Box, Indied" has arrived, and here's the first polish: Black Cat Lacquer Sunburned.





Sunburned is a extremely vivid neon polish in a color not quite pink but not quite orange either, and it contains tiny pink flakies. Is there such a thing as neon coral? If there is, that's exactly the color of Sunburned. The picture shows tree coats (plus topcoat).







For the stamping I used P2 Eternal and MoYou London Kaleidoscope Collection plate 04. I finished with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.










Black Cat Lacquer are available at their own store (US and Canada), at MeiMei's Signatures and at Anjo Beauty. Sunburned is exclusive to the july "A Box, Indied". The box with five indie polishes is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).

4 comments:

  1. What a strong and vivid looking neon polish, it looks beautiful on your nails, especially with the stamping on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrea. Honestly, I didn't really like the color on me, I wouldn't have bought it, if it weren't in the box...

      Delete
  2. Oooh, cool design, love it love it love it. And the base color is so fierce and fiery!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...