Thursday, July 2, 2015

Born Pretty Store Nail Wraps






 Today I want to show you these galaxy nail wraps Born Pretty Store sent me to review, thank you so much!




 Application of these wraps is really easy. Start with a layer of basecoat. I then added one coat of P2 Eternal, a black creme, for an even base (but that's purely optional). Once your nails are dry, just choose the right size of the wrap, remove it from the packaging, place it on the nails, smooth it down with you fingers, fold the excess over the edge of the nail and file the rest of the wrap off. Add a layer of topcoat (don't forget to wrap the tips), and you're finished!

The pattern is really glittery, so removal was quite a mess ;-)

You can get these nail wraps at Born Pretty Store for 2.86$ a sheet.










For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)




The nail wraps were offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! I like nail wraps. Too bad they always chip real fast on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wore them for three days and had no chipping, but of course I can't tell how they would look after five, seven or more days.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...