Friday, October 30, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Halloween








It's not Halloween yet, but since the 40GNAI Challenge takes place on fridays, I'm a day early with my Halloween themed mani;-)





For this mani I started with a somewhat messy blue/purple gradient (OPI Dating A Royal and Vant To Bite My Neck over a base of Essie Blanc). On my pinkie, ring and index fingers, I stamped with P2 Eternal and Bundle Monster Holiday plate BM-H08. For my middle finger and thumb, I also used P2 Eternal  and What's Up nail vinlys with a graveyard and bat pattern. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.













To protect my skin for the gradient, I used Born Pretty Store Liquid Peel Off Tape. Born Pretty Store sent my this product for reviewing purposes, thank you so much! The liquid tape comes in a 15ml nail polish bottle. I applied it around my nails, let it dry (it dries in a couple of minutes and stays white when dry, so you can see where you applied it) and sponged on the gradient. At first I had some troubles removing it, it didn't come off as easily as it looks in the picture. But with warm water and some rubbing it came off eventually. You can get the Liquid Peel Off Tape here for only 2.99$ a bottle.











For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)





The Liquid Peel Off Tape was offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...