Saturday, October 31, 2015

A Box, Indied - Witch & Famous





Happy Halloween! Polish number four of the october "A Box, Indied" is Different Dimension Witch & Famous, and it has a perfect halloween-y color :-)





Witch & Famous is a vivid orange holo with small gold and silver glitters. Two coats were enough for opacity.








For the Jack O' Lantern faces I used P2 Eternal and a nail art brush. As always, I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.













Different Dimension polishes can be found on Etsy, at Mei Mei's Signatures or at Llarowe. Witch & Famous was exclusive to the october "A Box, Indied". A new box with five polishes will be available at Llarowe again by the end of november.


2 comments:

  1. Hah, cute, I like it a lot! I hope you had a fun Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had fun staying in watching YouTube videos with my boyfriend ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...