Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Awake And Changeable





Blue and grey are the color of today's mani.





My base color is LynBDesigns So Changeable, a clear base filled with tons of glitters shifting from blue to purple (of course my blue-loving camera didn't want to show the purple, so you just have to believe me when I tell you it's there). I used three coats for opacity.






For the stamping I used China Glaze Awaken and Bundle Monster Plate BM-719. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished the mani.








LynBDesigns polishes are available on Etsy.




2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous mani, I just keep repeating myself here over and over and over... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to hear/read it over and over and over, so please don't stop :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...