Friday, November 13, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Your Job







"Your job" is the theme for this week's challenge mani.





I work as a jurist/lawyer at a court of law. Since I've already done a book mani for this challenge (my job includes a lot of reading and writing), I decided to go for something very simple: clause signs. I used Pretty Serious Gargoyle Ganache as a base and L'Oréal Chrome Shine 348 and a nail art brush for the signs. As a finishing move, I added one coat of Pahlish Magic Mirror Top Coat.










Pretty Serious polishes are available at their own shop and at numerous international stockists. I bought mine at MeiMei's Signatures.



6 comments:

  1. Lawyer seems to be a tough job :) nice nails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anita. The job is quite tough to learn and to get through law school, but once you know the stuff, I don't think it's any harder than any other office job.

      Delete
  2. Oh what a fun theme today :-) I love that it's so personal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to keep my private (or at least work) life away from my blog, but well, prompt is prompt ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...