Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Metalfusion Tinselitis






Silver is today's color.




My base color is Catris Metalfusion (Metallure LE), a gunmetal grey metallic polish. I used three ccoats for opacity.




On top of Metalfusion, I dabbed one coat of Different Dimention Tinselitis, a clear based glitter topper with lots of silver holographic hexes and dots in various sizes and silver holographic microglitter. Tinselitis dried quite gritty, so I added one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top for a smooth finish.














Different Dimension polishes can be found on Etsy and at Mei Mei's Signatures.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...