Friday, April 22, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Animals







Animals are this week's challenge theme. I not only love dogs, as you can see on my profile picture, but also cats, so I chose the tiger for this mani.





The base color I used is Manhattan 10V, a burnt orange / copper glitter polish, I wore three coats.







The stamping plate I used for my accent nail and as well for my other fingers is Bundle Monster BM-613. For the accent nail I also used Manhattan Palm Leaf (green), Essie Blanc (white) and Catrice Paris (nude). As usual, I finished with one coat of KBShimmer Cleary On Top.














4 comments:

  1. Wonderful!! I love the polish base, and how well you coloured the tiger, it looks so 3D real!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nati! I had to google some pictures of tigers, it has been so long since I've seen one irl. I have to visit a zoo sometime ;-)

      Delete
  2. Rawr! Love it :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...