Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Lacke in Farbe und bunt - Beige





Lacke in Farbe und bunt is a weekly nail polish challenge by Lenas Sofa and Das Jahreszeitenhaus. Each week they have a new color scheme, and this week's color is beige.





My base color is Pahlish Impossible Astronaut, a cool toned beige nude polish with tiny silver glitters. I used three coats for opacity.







The stamping is made using Barry M. Silver Foil and MoYou London Holy Shapes Collection plate 04. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top gave the mani some extra shine.













Pahlish polishes are available on Bigcartel and at Overall Beauty.

2 comments:

  1. Subtle yet really special at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that's exactly what I was aiming at :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...