Friday, November 25, 2016

26 Great Nail Art Ideas: Winter Warmth







Yay, it's Friday! And this means, it's time for a challenge mani. This week's it's the 26 Great Nail Art Ideas' time with the prompt winter warmth.





With this task, I immediately thought of warm knitwear, and that's what I put on my nails. I started with a white base (two coats of P2 So Innocent) and then stamped one of the knitted patterns of MoYou London Fashionista Collection plate 02 using MoYou After The Storm and Chill Out and Essie Bobbing For Baubles. For a more authentic finish, I mattified everything using Picture Polish G'Day Matte.














See the other winter warmth manis below



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Catherine! I thought it would emphasize the effect, since most knitwear is rather matte and not shiny ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...