Monday, June 19, 2017

Born Pretty Store Stamping Polish






Today I want to show you a Born Pretty Store stamping polish. Thank you Born Pretty Store for offering me this polish!





I started with three coats of Maybelline Gilded Emeralds. Gilded Emeralds is a dark olive green shimmer with some glass flakes in it, that dries to a matte finish. I usually love matte shimmers, but this one didn't really convince me with it's looks. I like it better shiny.











For the stamping I used Moyra stamping plate 03 Ornaments and the Born Pretty Store polish. I asked for the polish called Chocolate, but either they sent me another color (my bottle doesn't have a name tag), or Born Pretty Store has a really strange idea of chocolate. The polish is a pink nude, it would make a lovely lipstick color, but it doesn't look at all like chocolate. I added a comparison shot, so Born Pretty Store, if you read this post, you'll see that chocolate looks really different. The polish stamps nicely, but isn't the most opaque, so the stamping got more subtle than I intended. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top protected the stamping. If you likte this polish, you can get it here for 3.99$.


















For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)




The stamping polish was offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...