Monday, August 28, 2017

Born Pretty Store Thermal Glitter Polish






Today's polish was offered by Born Pretty Store, thank you so much!






The polish is (supposed to be) a thermal polish with a hot pink jelly base and silver holographic hexes and microglitters. In the bottle, it looks purple, and in the shop pictures it has a deep red color, but on the nails, it's just pink. I used three coats (it wasn't completely opaque after these, was you can see) and added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.








I held my hand in cold water before the first picture below, hot water for the second. See the difference in color? Yeah well, me neither. So the thermal effect just doesn't work with this one. If you still like it, you can get it here for 3.99$.









For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)




The nail polish was offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...