Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Spot On Melody Malone






Today I'm going work appropriate ;-)





My base polish is Pahlish Melody Malone. I wore this one last year, and I think it slightly changed color in the months sitting in my helmer. The last time I wore it, it was cleary purple/lilac, now it's more of a light taupe, but still with clear purple undertones and pink glass fleck shimmer. I used three coats for opacity.









That's how it looked last year:




For the sublte stamping (it was a little more visible irl than it looks in the pictures) I used Essence Spot On, a dusky rose creme, and Über Chic Lovely Leaves plate. As usual, I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.










Melody Malone is no longer available, but other Pahlish polishes are available on Bigcartel and at Overall Beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...