Monday, December 25, 2017

My Christmas Mani






Happy holidays and merry Christmas, if you celebrate! Here's what I'm wearing at the moment.




My base color is ILNP Lights Out, a black jelly base with little glitters shifting from red to gold and green, giving the polish a brownish-red look. I used three coats for opacity.





Then I stamped these lovely Christmas trees using Barry M. Gold Foil and Born Pretty Store stamping plate BPL-032. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top gave the mani some extra shine.













ILNP polishes are available on Etsy, Hypnotic Polish, Harlow & Co. and at their own shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...