Friday, December 29, 2017

Nail Crazies Unite: Blue, Silver & White Winter






Blue, white and silver are the perfect winter colors for me, and they are this week's challenge theme.





As base I used a blue and white marble design, using MoYou London and Essie Style Cartel with the same technique I used for this mani.

The silver holo polish I used is Color Club Harp On It, and for the very subtle snowflakes I used B. loves plates B.05 let it snow. I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top for protection and shine.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...