Wednesday, May 2, 2018

2010 Matte Baubles






I haven't worn matte flakies for quite some time now, so it was time to change that.





My base color is Essie Bobbing For Baubles, a navy blue creme with and extremely shiny finish (the picture shows two coats without topcoat).





Then I added one coat of Nubar 2010, a flakie topper with translucent colorshifting flakies that show the complete rainbow, from red over orange, yellow and green to blue.





Then I added one coat of Picture Polish G'day Matte for a matte finish.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...